The church founded by Paul Sapieha was built in 1619. It was founded in 1655. burned by the Russian army. A temporary house of prayer was later built. About 1720 Mykolas Servacas Višnioveckis built a wooden shingeless church with a dome. 1785 it was repaired, a new belfry was built. On August 12, 1807, a thunderstorm struck the church and it burned down. 1809 built in the cemetery is temporary, and in 1818–1822. a new church of broken stones. Its window and door edgings are made of bricks. The manor manager Tomas Ušinskis allocated the most funds, the works were carried out by the construction contractor Finkelis from Seinai. 1885–1890 the church has been enlarged: a front with two towers has been added, the ceilings have been folded, the foundations have been reinforced, a cement floor has been cast, a new high altar has been installed, and a belfry has been built. Perhaps then the title of the church was changed, because in 1822. the church was consecrated in St. Archangel Michael and St. In the name of George the Martyr. 1898 the cemetery is fenced with a stone fence. 1909 J. Garalevičius work organ was installed. 1914 Russian soldiers took out three bells. Between the wars Fr. Three steel bells were bought in Bochum at the expense of V. Jurgil. The church is two-towered, three-story, basilica. The plan is asymmetrical: on both sides of the presbytery are sacristies of different sizes. The presbytery is completed with a three-walled apse. The Grand Nave is twice as wide as the side ones. The architecture of the church is eclectic - the forms of classicism and neo-baroque intertwine.