VšĮ "Lazdijau tourism information center" has signed an agreement with the National Payment Agency under the Ministry of Agriculture and the Dzūkija Rural Development Partners Association (Dzūkija VVG).
Project: "Business success - continuous professional development". The executor of the project is VšĮ "Lazdijai tourism information center". The project is financed by NMA (National Payment Agency) under the measure "Support for training of local project applicants and executors in the areas of increasing competitiveness, acquiring skills, and developing innovativeness". Project no. LAZD-LEADER-1C-M-17-5-2022 (NMA No. 42VS-PV-22-1-03950-PR001), VPS measure no. LEADER-19.2-SAVA-3, funded amount EUR 19396.24.
The goal of the project is the training of applicants and executors in the areas of increasing competitiveness, acquiring skills, and developing innovativeness. Also to strengthen the competences of communities, members of non-governmental and other organizations, and rural residents. To promote cooperation in the provision of tourism services, lifelong learning.
1. Effective communication and cooperation in providing tourism services, team focus (team strengthening training);
2. Innovations in the field of tourism. Increasing the competitiveness of tourism (promoting);
3. How to create your own success story and develop a successful business;
4. Use of tourism services in the ethnic culture of Dzūkai;
5. Intelligence and sustainability in tourism services;
6. Creative thinking strategies. Creative solutions in sales and marketing.
Project start 05/31/2022, end 11/31/2023.