Church of the St. Virgin Mary, the Permanent Savior, in Šeštokai was built in 1922–1924. according to the project of engineer J. Whitemberg. 1928 three altars were installed. The two sides were made by master A. Soraka, the big one by A. Karalius. 1935 built organ. During the war, the church suffered greatly. It stands on a level surface, off a small street. The railway passes nearby. The building is wooden, in the shape of a Latin cross, single-nave, two-tower. Behind the side chapels, the nave is extended by a presbytery of the same width with a straight wall. At the end is the sacristy. The interior of the church is spacious and simple, the ceiling is in the shape of intersecting cylindrical vaults, surrounded at the bottom by a profiled cornice. The interiors of the electric composition stand out in the interior, a wide organ choir protruding in the middle. The pulpit above the auditorium is decorated with rock ornaments.