Church of St. Ann in Lazdijai

Church

Contact us

According to historical sources, this neo-Baroque church, built in the former cemetery, is already the sixth one. In 1895, with the help from priest Liudvikas Adomaitis and funds and support of the parishioners, the shrine, built according to Feliksas Lipskis project, was consecrated by the bishop of Seinai, author of the poem “Anykščių šilelis” – Antanas Baranauskas. Church was given the title of St. Ann. Organ built by famous Lithuanian master Jonas Garalevičius is installed in the church.

Reviews

To comment on